News about Blumenhofer Acoustics
- The dream systems are now in https://dreamsystems.blumenhofer-acoustics.com
- The manual is now in https://manual.blumenhofer-acoustics.com
- The galleries are now in https://galleries.blumenhofer-acoustics.com ...and shall be corrected and completed, this is the part that will ask most of the time
- Informations on our technologies are now in https://technologies.blumenhofer-acoustics.com ...step by step they will be integrated as well
- The discontinued products are in https://discontinued.blumenhofer-acoustics.com ...but still I'm not satisfied with the result
We have been away for a certain while. And I have so much news to tell You since the Munich High End… well, In the next week I'll catch up with You and with all happened since May 2017!
Blumenhofer Acoustics Team wishes You all
a wonderful 2017.
May it be prosperous, amazing, sunny,
rich and full with music!
Foto courtesy of an happy customer from the surrounding of Leipzig - Germany
Ms Borchert asked us if we want to participate to the prizes drawing for the Norddeutsche HiFi Tage 2017.
Well we thought about it and it is a good idea, we will offer a European Walnut Mini as prize.
Among all the registered people coming to the show, one will be the lucky one and win the our Mini.
It is still in production now, but soon will be sent to Hamburg.
You will soon see some of his pictures in our web pages. The step forward is amazing and we are looking forward for the progressive implementation.
Here You can see some pictures on how we worked today.
They appreciated the experience and it has been good for us as well to get new ideas.
Here some pictures
Looking forward for a successful 2016!!
Picture by Matthias Schmalfuß
It has been a long work and it needed the cooperations of several people inside and outside our direct network.
What is it about?
We want to tell how beautiful the Blumenhofer systems can be and therefore we invited some of our customers to submit their systems to be published on our pages.
We want the customers to share their opinion, their history and the reasons that moved them to choose Blumenhofer Acoustics. And we would like to share this feedback with our customers as well.
In the end the whole project became more extensive than expected because new ideas popped into mind each day. Some good, some rejected ;-)
To give to the Dream-Systems the place and the space they deserved, we had to redesign the main landing page and the splash screen. In the start page of blumenhofer we include one random system out of a max of 30.
But in the Dream-Systems we can add as many Dream-systems as we like, because each system submitted by the customer (and accepted by us) receives one page on its own and a position in the main Dream-Systems page. It is about the customers, not about the dealers or distributors: in these pages, the customers are in focus, like in each of our product and development.
The Dream-System page will contains some fixed points:
- the banner on top will be a particular landscape picture of the town where the system is set (at least 1600x535 points)
- there will be a short story about customer and system
- at least 2 pictures showing the system are needed
- Then, depending on the quality and quantity of the pictures submitted there could be a slide show.
For the start there are 4 systems, take a look at them and enjoy:
- Fort 1881 in the Hook of Holland
- Tempesta 17 in Berlin
- Fun 13 in Kölln
- Home Cinema in Munich
If You should feel inspired and would like to share Your Blumenhofer Dream System with us, do not hesitate to contact us!
The Dry Run page for the Munich High End is now online. You can find it here.
Its content will be extended day by day: visit several time until the start of the show.
We have a new page, I'll expand its content regularly to put more interesting information in it as I get them.
If You wan to know more about our presence at the show, You can browse to this page here
...was a challenging implementation process!