News about the Genuin FS 1
Like in the last years, it was real fireworks!!!
But this time… it left me breathlessssssss.
Just some small hints of the setup:
- TechDAS Air Force Two worldclass turntable, developed by former Japanese Micro Seiki: his lifetime project
- Einstein Audio The Little Big Phono phonopreamp
- Einstein Audio The Pickup cartridge
- Einstein Audio The Tune integrated amplifier including phono MM and Dac
- Cammino Power Harmonizer H3.1 - passive state of the art power conditioner (Blue Moon Award)
- Einstein Audio cables and Cammino power cords
- Symposium Acoustics rack, and overall decoupler and isolation and support elements
At the first moment the whole system blowed me out of my socks!
The first impression was of a great maturity and understandability of what was coming out of the speakers: it was simply real!
Then slowly the feeling came of how was set up the system. A relatively simple setup with a grown world-class turntable.
Needles to say that we just played analog and have not been shy with the volume.
Needles to say that we all enjoyed the whole happening.
Here You can read the blog post of Walter Kircher, who supported us excellently during the whole days
Here You can view our picture slideshow
And in this picture, left Mr. Borchert and right his daughter: the two people behind the whole organization of the show. A big thank You to the both of them for making this possible!!